Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vegas Baby


Sorry it's been so long since I have last updated our blog. Jake and I went on a little get-away to Vegas last week.....without our better half (Nathan). We let Nathan spend a few days with his grandparents in Dallas. It was hard to be without Nathan for a few days, but Jake and I had a great time. We met up with our friends Cliff and Leslie and saw a great show (Mystere), ate some great food and actually won a little money. :-) I was proud of myself, I only cried once while we were in Vegas and I limited my phone calls to my mom to just one a day. Nathan seemed to do great being without his parents for a few days. He stayed on his schedule and didn't fuss too much. I will say that I was more emotional when we saw him again than I thought I would be. I just could not get enough of cuddling with him....even though he had enough pretty quickly. haha I love that he's growing up and discovering new things, but I do miss the little baby that would cuddle with me all the time. :-) The only cuddle time I get now is when I give him his bedtime bottle.

Here are some pictures from our trip to Vegas:
Cliff, Leslie, me and Jake at the Mirage hotel Me and Leslie......two good-looking ladies ready for a night on the town!

Of course we had to "make" the guys take a picture with the show girls.



































No comments: