Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fun in the sun.......in November???

Only in Texas can we be in shorts and t-shirts in November! We took Nathan to the park and let him play in the playground. He got to swing in the baby swing and slide down the slide. He LOVED the swing! Here's a little clip of his first swinging experience:




We also went up to Dallas last weekend for the Nascar race. Jake and his co-worker "roughed it" in a brand new RV at the campgrounds of the speedway all weekend while Nathan and I stayed at grandma and grandpa's house. My dad and I met up with Jake at the race on sunday. It was Jake and I's first Nascar race experience and it was unbelievable how fast those cars go! TV definitely does NOT give that sport justice. I have a new appreciation for the sport as I watch it on TV now. Here are some pics of us at the race:



No comments: