Saturday, July 5, 2008

30 Weeks and growing


I realized that I hadn't really posted much about my pregnancy or posted any pics of me and my big belly. I can definitely say that this pregnancy has flown by and we can't believe that Andrew will be here in 2 months, but we are getting excited. I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore cause this heat is rough and it's getting physically challenging trying to carry Nathan and rocking him is getting uncomfortable too. Anyways, I'm gonna try to just spend the next 2 months enjoying being a mom of 1 kid and enjoying the sleep that I'm getting cause that's gonna soon be gone.

4 comments:

The James Family said...

You are such a cute little pregnant lady! I can't believe it is getting so close. It has really gone by fast. I can't wait to see little Andrew.

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i cant believe your belly has grown so much since i have seen you last. we definitely need to hang out soon!!! tiff

Unknown said...

i cannot believe you will have baby #2 in just 2 months...wow! we are excited for you...and i bet nathan can't wait!

Liz said...

Girl, I KNOW what you mean! The heat, the rocking, etc. And boy is it nice not to be preggers anymore, but I must say I reeeeeally miss sleep!

We hope to see you guys soon!