Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recent Pics

Ok ok so it has been MONTHS since I have last posted and I'm sure everyone has given up on checking in on us. I just wanted to post some recent pics of the boys since the boys have changed so much in the past 5 months (Drew especially). Drew is 8 months now (I can't believe it) and isn't crawling yet, but he scoots with the best of them. He is so quick that I often lose track of him and will find him under a table in a corner some where (usually playing with something he shouldn't be of course, like lamp cords). Nate is a good big brother until Drew gets close to his cars...... :-)
Jake and I are heading out next week to Vegas for a week (child free!) to celebrate our 5 yr anniversary. I am SO excited to have a vacation. Nate has been a huge handful in the discipline department lately and Mommy really needs a break. I'm sure after a day I'll be missing my boys already, but it will be nice to get some rest and spend time with just Jake.







7 comments:

Liz said...

oh how darling! I'm with ya on the discipline thing - Nate's been acting out since Daddy's been gone. Come to think of it, Josh has been a strong-willed toot himself. But they are fun and loveable. =) Have fun on your vaca!

Shauna Lynn said...

i'm so glad you updated! the boys are getting cuter and cuter. have fun in las vegas! i wish we were going!

Unknown said...

it is great to hear from you...how can drew already be 8 months old!!?? enjoy your week away...you deserve it!

Cristi said...

The pics are cute. The bluebonnet picture is precious. Glad you get a little time away with Jake. Happy 5th Anniversary!

The James Family said...

Both boys are so adorable! Luke has been throwing quite a few tantrums lately...maybe something is in the air?? I hope you and Jake have lots of fun in Vegas!! Enjoy your break from watching 2 kids all day! :)

lltanderson said...

it's so good to hear how you guys are doing. the boys are adorable. i'm with the other commenters...there must be something in the air b/c while my bug is a great big sister, she's been testing every limit under the sun for us! have a great trip to vegas!

Anonymous said...

Aerodynamics. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry uk[/url] but when i got up to leave, promptly, when time was up, she was very quick to close the door.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]http://www.goosecoatsale.ca[/url] Vqszvfpgw
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Rcfzzcrhq [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] lmcyfyxdx