Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ready to Swim


I bought Nathan a swimsuit the other day. I wanted to get him the kind of swimsuit that has a floatation device built into the suit cause knowing this kid, he will not keep floaties on his arm or any other part of his body if he can reach it and take it off. He's also so adventurous and has no fear so being around a pool with this kid will be interesting. I really liked this suit cause the floatation device is removable so he doesn't have to have a big bulky swimsuit for the sprinkler in the backyard. I don't know if his daddy was so thrilled about him wearing a full swimsuit as opposed to just swim trunks, but I like it cause it protects more skin from the sun. Anyways, enough rambling about a swimsuit, here's a pic of him:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute...sounds like a great idea!

Suzanne said...

I think it is really cute! And it is a great idea. I doubt Luke will be keeping any floaties on his arms. I need something like that.