Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Pre"- Introducing........

Andrew Joshua John........yep we're having another boy!!!


Sorry the pics are so small. The third one is the money shot. Literally within 2 seconds of the sonogram, he exposed himself. haha We are both really excited and if Nathan knew what was going on then I know he'd be ecstatic to have a little brother. At first I was sure we were having a girl, but in the past month I have come to the realization that we are having a boy....and I was right. I am surprised that I really wasn't upset or disappointed at all when we found out it was a boy. It's gonna be mayhem around here, but it will be lots of fun having two boys. Hopefully they will entertain each other, but I might as well go ahead and get a referee jersey and whistle ready!

6 comments:

The James Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Nathan will really enjoy having a little buddy and Jake will have 2 golfing buddies!! :) I love the name you picked out.

Suz

Shauna Lynn said...

How exciting! love the name! glad you guys can have peace of mind after THIS ultrasound with no false predictions... little andrew helped you guys out!

Unknown said...

congrats, kim! that is so fun...you will be busy but the 2 little boys will have so much fun together!

Liz said...

Mayhem is right! Put yours and mine together and we can start a soccer team!! =)

Liz said...

Oh and I think it's funny that we have a Nathaniel John and a Joshua, and you have a Nathan John (although for you it's a last name) and an Andrew Joshua! Great minds think alike! Andrew was also on our list!

christopher said...

Wonderful news! We are so happy for you guys. What a handsome name. Hope to see you all this summer!

love, beth, chris, lauren and noah