Thursday, March 20, 2008

My new favorite thing.....

CraigsList! I am a craigslist junky right now. I check it everyday for stuff for the new baby. It's funny how differently you view things with the second child versus the first (for me anyways). With Nathan I had to have everything brand new and the "best of the best" of everything (well the best of what we could afford anyways) and with this one, I'm looking for everything secondhand and hoping not to have to buy anything brand new. haha I've already gotten a crib and mattress and a double jogger so far. I'm really excited about the double jogger cause I got such a good deal on it. It's practically brand new and I got it for just $75! We took it for a spin this morning and I think Nathan likes it too and probably will like it more when he has some company from his little sibling next to him. :-) It's definitely bigger than our single one and I'm gonna be building some strong arm muscles steering this thing. Here's a pic:

1 comment:

Liz said...

I wish people used craigslist here. I got so much stuff for Nate when I was in Austin. I check the Montgomery one every day looking for a crib and double stroller (one that will hold a 50-pound toddler - and they only make one that does that), but alas, no luck as of yet. =) I did get Nate a slide, but that's it so far. Maybe wherever we get stationed next, they will use craigslist more. =)