Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What's New

- Nathan has started really liking night-night time, whether it be nap or bed time. When it comes time for his nap or bed time, he starts running around saying "nigh nigh" ("night night") and going to the stairs and standing at the gate pointing upstairs saying "nigh nigh".

- He's been saying "ba" ("ball") for a while now, but today he learned the difference between the "green", "orange" and "blue" balls. I would ask him to go get me the green ball and he would bring me the green ball and so on and so on. He even said "gee ba".

- Some new words that he's been saying are "foo ba" ("football"), "ta oo" ("thank you"), "goo" ("good") and "bye bye".

- He is becoming really picky with his food. It's becoming a real challenge making sure he gets some good nutrition cause he won't eat any of the veggies he used to (except sweet potato) and he really doesn't like me feeding him anymore so mealtime is always a big mess since he can't use utensils yet. At least he'll eat any kind of fruit still. His favorite right now are bananas.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You know Nate has never been a picky eater, so I'm sure my next one will be, ha! But I do give him one cup of toddler formula at nighttime. Maybe that would help your Nate get any extra vitamins or minerals he may miss out on by being picky? Once Joshua arrives, Nate will be off the toddler formula, because I'm sure I'll be buying formula for the new baby, and that's enough!

Shauna Lynn said...

He's so smart with all those new words!
Maybe he'll start using utensils this week too!